Ways available to stay permanently under immigration programs to PR TR’s migration to PR has been introduced through specific public policies. It aims to provide
Ways available to stay permanently under immigration programs to PR
TR’s migration to PR has been introduced through specific public policies. It aims to provide a permanent position for Canadian temporary and graduate workers with the required skills and knowledge needed to accelerate Canada’s economic recovery following the COVID 19 epidemic.
Within these proclamations, Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada have published four particular public policies introducing these new forms of permanent residency in Canada. These are:
Hold A Valid Study Permit For All Of Their Education In Canada
You are currently employed in Canada with a valid work permit to work
You obtained a minimum level of CLB level 5 in English or French 2 years ago when applying under the foreign program and a CLB level of at least 5 in French when applying under a French-speaking program;
Stay in Canada with a valid temporary residence permit (or you are eligible for restitution) and be present in Canada at the time the application for permanent residence is received, and the application is approved;
Intention to stay in the province or area outside Quebec.
In addition to the above methods, all applicants (and dependent family members) must pass medical and criminal background testing and should not be allowed in Canada.
Who Is Eligible Under The TR To PR Program That Directs Vital Activities?
To be eligible under the new immigration programs that focus on essential services, applicants must demonstrate that they have the following:
- At least one year of full-time or full-time experience for a qualified specialist or health worker in the last three years before application. One year of work experience should be obtained from one or more suitable jobs as follows:
- Health Care Workers: one year of work experience should be acquired in one or more jobs listed below.
- Key Employee: one year of work experience should be acquired in one or more of the jobs listed below or in a combination of careers considered Health Care Workers or Specialized Staff.
- They are currently employed in Canada in any occupation when the application for permanent residence is received;
- Include an employee profile and hold a valid work permit during the relevant Canadian work experience;
- You have obtained at least a level CLB 4 level in English or French over the past two years when applying under the foreign system and CLB 4 level in French when applying under the French language program;
- Stay in Canada with a valid temporary residence permit (or you are eligible for restitution) and be present in Canada at the time the application for permanent residence is received and the application is approved;
- He intends to stay in the province or area outside Quebec.
- In addition to the above methods, all applicants (and dependent family members) must pass medical and criminal background testing and should not be allowed in Canada.
How Do I Apply for one of TR to PR?
All applications must be submitted electronically regarding the public policy to which the applicant qualifies. In addition, the IRCC has released a new application website specifically designed to process applications submitted under one of TR to PR’s migration programs.
Documents Needed To Apply For New Immigration Programs
Immigrants, Refugees, and Canadian Citizenship will still have a checklist outlining all required documents, but applicants can expect to submit the following documents as part of their application:
- Completed application forms;
- Social status documents;
- Copy of Canadian education and educational documents (if any);
- Evidence of language proficiency;
- Work reference letters from a Canadian employer;
- Copy of passport;
- Copies of all immigration permits to Canada;
- Police permits;
- Medical examination results;
- Digital imagery.
All requested supporting documents are required to assess whether an outsider meets the criteria for public policy and should be submitted at the time of application.
Is A Job Application Required To Apply For TR To PR Immigration Plans?
Applicants do not require a job offer from a Canadian company to apply under one of these new programs. Eligibility under these programs is based on previous applicants’ education or work experience and not on future employment offers.
Community policies aimed at Essential and Health-Care Workers require the applicant to have at least one year of Canadian work experience over the past three years.
Public Guidelines for International Graduates require the applicant to work in Canada at present. Under these policies, there are no requirements for the type of Canadian job experience.
How Long Will It Take To Process Applications Made Under The Immigration To PR Program?
Public policies do not indicate how long Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada will take to process these applications, but these plans are called ‘accelerated’ migration routes to Canada.
The purpose of these public policies is to allow foreign nationals and international graduates the full potential of full-fledged Canadian citizens to contribute to the economic recovery of the international community.
However, the IRCC processed 40,000 applications regarding the Immigration Program to PR by 2021, and the remainder will be considered by 2022.
Can The Applicant Partner And Foster Children Also Be Applied For Permanent Residence Under Relocation Plans To PR?
Under all four community policies, eligible partners or regular partners and dependent children may be applied for permanent residence as their dependents.
They will also be offered permanent residency under the new programs.
Is there a limit to how many applications will be processed under the Immigration Program to PR?
Particular public policies for Key Personnel and International Graduates are limited by the number of applications accepted per broadcast. These restrictions are:
- Forty thousand applications from International Students
- Thirty thousand applications from Essential Workers
- Twenty thousand applications from Health-Care workers.
The number of International Student Admissions peaked at 40,000 on May 7, 2021.
There is no limit to the number of particular public policies available for French-speaking Specialists and International Graduates.
Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will consider all eligible applications filed under these two community policies as long as they are submitted before November 5, 2021.